World Grand Prix snooker 2023 results today, schedule, dates, time, draw, order of play, live stream on TV coverage
– #World #Grand #Prix #snooker #results #today #schedule #dates #time #draw #order #play #live #stream #coverageWatch full video click here.
Although Jack Lisowski struggled in his first-round tie of World Grand Prix snooker 2023 against Milkins, the former took advantage of errors by Milkins to secure victory, here, we examine the latest results, the schedule, the draw, prize money, dates, timings, & the TV coverage details of this upcoming tournament
At the first-round tie of 2023 World Grand Prix, Neil Robertson showed moments of brilliance during his match against Xiao including his century break but, his rival performed consistently throughout to emerge victorious by score of 4-1.
World Grand Prix snooker 2023 results today, day 2 schedule, dates, time, draw, order of play, players lineup, fixtures, live stream on TV coverage
𝗫𝗜𝗔𝗢 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗢𝗡
— World Snooker Tour (@WeAreWST) January 16, 2023
2023 World Grand Prix Snooker latest results, winners, day 2 schedule, date, time, venue, format, & list of players
When he found himself 3-1 down this evening, it had seemed as though Lisowski was destined for an early exit. In the fifth, with a 52-1 advantage and a chance to seal the victory, Milkins whiffed on a routine red. By making a match-saving break of 60 to steal and make it 3-2, Lisowski ruthlessly punished him. Lisowski was outstanding in the next two frames, hitting home runs of 102 and 86 to seal the game and set up a meeting with Zhou Yuelong, who defeated Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 4-3.
Despite Robertson breaking for 109 in the fourth frame, Xiao was able to establish himself early on and eventually advance to the round of 16 at the expense of last season’s runner-up. Mark Allen successfully advanced to the second round earlier on the opening day with a 4-2 victory over David Gilbert. It is known that the winner of match between Joe O’Connor and Lyu Haotian will play Allen in the second-round tie.
2023 World Grand Prix Snooker: first-round results & schedule
- Northern Ireland Mark Allen 4-2 England David Gilbert
- England Joe O’Connor vs China Liu Haotian
- China Zhou Yuelong 4-3 Thailand Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
- England Jack Lisowski 4-3 England Robert Milkins
- England Mark Selby vs Thailand Noppon Saengkham
- England Barry Hawkins vs England Ronnie O’Sullivan
- Wales Mark Williams vs Wales Jamie Jones
- China Ding Junhui vs England Stuart Bingham
- England Kyren Wilson vs England Robbie Williams
- England Shaun Murphy vs England Ali Carter
- England Tom Ford vs England Sam Craigie
- England Gary Wilson vs Scotland Anthony McGill
- Belgium Luca Brecel vs England Joe Perry
- England Judd Trump vs Iran Hossein Vafaei
- Australia Neil Robertson 1-4 China Xiao Guodong
- Wales Ryan Day vs England Ricky Walden
2023 World Grand Prix: prize money distribution
It is known that the champion of this event will bag £100,000 in prize money from the total prize pool of £380,000. Meanwhile, the runner-up of this event will return home with reward of £40,000. Following his unexpected first-round elimination, former world champion Neil Robertson will return home with prize money of £5,000.
- Winner: £100,000
- Runner-up: £40,000
- Semi-final: £20,000
- Quarter-final: £12,500
- Last 16: £7,500
- Last 32: £5,000
- Highest break: £10,000
- Total: £380,000
When and where to watch: live stream & TV coverage telecast
Fans who can’t make it to this renowned event may watch all the action live on Eurosport and ITV. Every match of this championship will be televised by Matchroom.Live in the interim for fans in countries without broadcasters. To enjoy this event in-person at The Centaur, fans have to purchase tickets from here.
Also Read: Welsh Open Snooker 2022 Schedule, Dates, Time, Fixtures, Format, Draw, Prize Money, Tickets, Live Stream TV Coverage
Recommended: The Sports Fan App
Watch full video click here.