Top 7 Futuristic E-Commerce Technology Trends To Learn In 2023 – Spot72.com
– #Top #Futuristic #ECommerce #Technology #Trends #Learn #Spot72.comWatch full video click here.
This post will highlight the Top 7 Futuristic ECommerce Technology Trends To Study in 2023 and beyond. These technological advances have enabled ecommerce companies to meet people’s purchasing needs easily and quickly. Customers can get anything at the click of a button, all thanks to the latest technology available.
Now customers can track their orders, find the best deals, and more. With all these advances, new business opportunities are bound to emerge. So, let’s discuss some of these ecommerce technology trends and their implications for driving digital business success forward.
7 Futuristic Ecommerce Technology Trends
1. The Importance of Omnichannel Presence and Support
Modern shopping habits involve a cross-channel process of research, consideration, and purchase. Indeed statistics show that 90 percent of customers expect seamless interactions across channels and devices, highlighting the importance of omnichannel readiness for businesses today. Leveraging the right technology means providing customers with not only what they want when they want it, but where they want it.
Here are some methods and technologies that work well in interconnected customer journeys:
- Video Chat enables your business to interact face-to-face with customers creating a personal, cross-channel, demonstrative visual and consultative experience.
- Cobrowsing is a visual Engagement system bringing agents and customers together on the same page, at the same time, allowing agents to seamlessly guide your customers through complex procedures.
- Screen sharing is a method of interacting where your customers share their screens with your agents to solve difficulties filling out Forms, completing transactions, etc.
- Document interaction provides a platform for your agents to interact with your customer’s documents securely and includes electronic signature technology to enhance security.
If you’re Shopify or planning to give it a go, check out this podcast on how you can provide a better omnichannel experience in your Shopify store. – Top 7 Futuristic E-Commerce Technology Trends To Learn In 2023.
2. The Need For Extensive Personalization
Personalization is the biggest trend in ecommerce today. Consumers expect a relevant shopping experience based on their personal preferences. Statistics show more than 78 percent of customers ignore offers that are not personalized or based on their previous engagement with brands. This shows how important Personalization is in marketing and personalized customer support.
Effective personalization comes from understanding Customer preferences and Behavior. Fortunately, e-commerce technology has now evolved to provide this level of insight. Nearly every action of an online user is captured and stored, creating vast collections of information known as big data.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning analytics drive patterns of customer behavior, while simultaneously interpreting this data, meaning businesses are given a cycle of wants and expectations, creating limitless possibilities. Big data, machine learning, and AI have made personalization the norm, with businesses serving their support and services to reflect this.
3. The Shift To Mobile
Mobile platforms are growing in importance, so much so that m-commerce has emerged as a separate concept. Failing to provide a mobile-oriented shopping experience certainly won’t help you win over mobile-conscious prospects. Equipping yourself with mobile-friendly technology is essential in maximizing your chances of future success. Consider:
- Ecommerce mobile app. Apps offer customers ongoing engagement with your brand and an opportunity for your customers to familiarize themselves with new and relevant buying opportunities.
- Location based marketing. Use your customer’s geographic presence to market products that are relevant to their specific location.
- VR / AR guidance. Integrating VR and AR technologies provides an immersive mobile shopping experience for your customers, connecting them with your brand in a deeper and more meaningful way.
- Internet Of Things (IoT). IoT stems from a desire to better understand consumer trends across connected devices. The scope it provides for providing your customers with a personalized mobile shopping experience is nearly limitless.
4. The emergence of Conversational Marketing
Traditional marketing channels only flow in one direction. The new concept of conversational marketing has opened up two-way communication, creating many opportunities for e-commerce success. Getting information directly from customers makes more sense than trying to predict it. You can build personal, real-time, one-on-one conversations behind this, safe in the knowledge you really understand your customer’s needs.
Below are some of the most efficient technologies for maintaining customer conversations:
- Chatbots. Chatbots are excellent conversational marketing tools, capable of handling multiple conversations at one time. They provide your customers with answers, leveraging knowledge gathered from multiple channels, while maintaining a consistent tone for your brand.
- Live chat. Live Chat allows your support team to communicate with customers via direct messages. You can initiate preemptive chat invites for specific subscribers based on their behavior.
- Mobile messages. Smartphones are another way for your business to reach customers. With potential burnout from the onslaught of promotional emails, talk to them via a mobile messaging app instead.
5. Implementation of AI and Chatbots in Customer Communications
Artificial intelligence plays an important role in everyday life, having a huge impact on the way we live and work. There are several examples of AI and automation tools with customer service applications for your business.
Includes voice-powered assistants like Apple Siri, Google home, and Amazon Echo. Research shows that 45 percent of millennials already use this type of voice-activated search for online shopping.
Chatbots and virtual assistants represent the future of business. Some have integrated chatbots in their systems to improve their customer experience and improve brand image. – Top 7 Futuristic E-Commerce Technology Trends To Learn In 2023.
With the help of ecommerce chatbots, you can order food, check-in baggage at the airport, book hotel rooms, schedule your flights, and get recommendations for almost anything you can think of. The Starbucks chatbot for example provides customer details regarding their order status, payment details, etc.
6. Importance of Image Search
Ecommerce businesses integrate image search technology in their websites so customers can easily photograph the products they are interested in and find similar examples on other sites that may offer better deals.
Imagine someone sees a beautiful sofa, but it is too expensive for them. If your business offers similar products at more reasonable prices, integrating image search into your website will allow you to potentially take these sales, creating additional revenue streams.
7. Checkout Process Efficiency
Cart abandonment is the most frustrating reason for lost sales because it means a user is considering buying your product, only to change their mind at the last minute. The data shows a global cart abandonment rate of 79 percent, highlighting how big the problem is.
One of the main reasons customers leave their carts is the checkout procedure itself. No matter how well prospects are nurtured, an inefficient checkout process increases the likelihood that your users will abandon their cart.
Therefore, if you want your ecommerce company to be successful, use technologies that provide fast and efficient checkout solutions, such as:
- Fast mobile payment solutions, including Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Allow your customers to store card details, streamlining repeat purchases.
- Provides one page, hassle free checkout.
- Offers a variety of payment options.
Equipped with this technology, your business can reduce the potential difficulties that customers may face during checkout.
Keeping Up With E-Commerce Technology Trends
Many successful ecommerce ventures have gotten to where they are behind the cutting-edge technology they use. Take the opportunity to understand new technologies to provide better service to your customers and your company’s profits will also reap the benefits. Which ecommerce technology trends are making your online business jump? Let us know in the comments.
Watch full video click here.