Morocco vs Croatia Prediction for the Qatar World Cup Today – Spot72.com
– #Morocco #Croatia #Prediction #Qatar #World #Cup #Today #Spot72.comWatch full video click here.
Morocco awaits a tough opponent in the 2018 World Cup final in the first round of Group F of the Qatar 2022 World Cup. You can find all of Morocco vs Croatia predictions here.
The match between Morocco and Croatia will take place today, Wednesday 23 November 2022, at 17.00 WIB, at the Al-Bayt Stadium. This will be Morocco’s first test as they are in a very difficult group.
Of course it is very difficult to get into the Belgian, Croatian and Chinese teams. But beating Croatia will only pave the way for them to reach the knockout stage.
Example of Morocco vs Croatia prediction this afternoon at the Qatar 2022 World Cup
After qualifying for the African World Cup qualifiers by beating DR Congo 5-2 on aggregate, this certainly adds to the enthusiasm for Vahid Halilodzic’s team.
This team is one of the powerhouses on the African continent alongside Senegal. So this team is not an African representative that Modric cs can underestimate.
Meanwhile, Croatia is a dark horse team which makes it very difficult for big teams to be better prepared than before. Thanks to the star-studded team, Croatia will have a slight advantage in this match.
Especially with the return of their stars like Hakim Ziyech, it will definitely make Corasia’s defense very difficult. This will be the second meeting of Chelsea players between Ziyech and Kovacic.
However, they were without the support of three important players, Abdel Hamid Sabiri, Abdel Samad Al Zalzouli and Amine Harit, due to injury.
Even though this will be the first match, it is a very important match as they will face a strong opponent who is ranked number one in the FIFA rankings in Belgium. Not to mention that the Canadian national team can become a plague that can cause many surprises.
The match between Morocco and Croatia will be intense and exciting. A big win in the first game will be a motivation for both teams.
Interesting stats for Morocco vs Croatia afternoon match at WC 2022
Both teams have interesting statistics that can be used as a benchmark for the strength of the two teams. There are some good stats on the two teams between FIFA ranked 12th Croatia and FIFA ranked 22nd Morocco.
The difference is that not every football fan around the world has high expectations for this one game. If you want to see these statistics, you can check at
Statistics for both teams
- Morocco have won only one of their last 10 World Cup matches
- Morocco have won 4 of their last 4 matches
- Morocco has played only one European team so far in 2022
- Morocco have not progressed beyond the group stage since the 1986 World Cup
- Morocco have never played in Europe’s top 10 teams as of 2022
- Croatia have never played against an African representative so far in 2022
- Croatia have lost only once in their last 9 matches
- Croatia has always won the last two matches against African teams
- Jamil’s UNL record is unbeaten in the last 5 matches
- Croatia have only conceded twice in their last 5 matches
- Croatia has a 100% winning record in its last 5 matches
face to face
The teams have only met once, in which the game ended in a draw. Each team was only able to score two goals in a friendly match on November 11, 1996.
Morocco Last 5 Matches (WDWWW)
- 17.11.22 Georgia 0-3 Morocco (friendly).
- 28.09.22 Morocco 0-0 Paraguay (friendly)
- 24.09.22 Morocco 2-0 Chile (friendly)
- 14/06/22 Liberia 0-2 Morocco (African Cup Qualification)
- 10/06/22 Morocco 2-1 South Africa (African Cup Qualification)
Croatia Last 5 Matches (WWWW)
- 16/11/22 Saudi Arabia 0-1 Croatia (Friendly).
- 26/09/22 Austria 1-3 Croatia (UNL)
- 23/09/22 Croatia 2-1 Denmark (UNL)
- 14/06/22 France 0-1 Croatia (UNL)
- 06/11/22 Denmark 0-1 Croatia (UNL)
- The match between Morocco and Croatia was the first meeting between the two coaches (Walid Riraghi and Zlatko Dalic).
- Riraghi with Morocco once faced Croatia
- Dalic with Croatia He never faced Croatia
- The match between Morocco and Croatia will be officiated by Argentine referee Fernando Rapallini
- Rapallini has yet to receive a penalty this season
- Rappellini has never made it to a World Cup final
- Rapallini issued 14 yellow cards and two red cards in 4 qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup.
- Croatia won one, led by Rapallini
Watch full video click here.