House of Chikankari Shark Tank India deal, valuation, revenue, net worth, founder
– #House #Chikankari #Shark #Tank #India #deal #valuation #revenue #net #worth #founderWatch full video click here.
Shark Tank India season 2 raised INR 75 lakhs for the equity of 3.75% for the House of Chikankari, know its revenue and founder
The pitchers’ initial request was for 75 lakhs for 1% equity. This startup received funding from Shark Aman.
The House of Chikankari is a tribute to all mothers who sacrifice their necessities in order to fulfil the goals of their daughters and to all loyal daughters who never stop trying to bring their mothers joy.
House of Chikankari Shark Tank India deal, valuation, revenue, net worth, founder and owner
The House of Chikankari designers put a lot of effort into balancing comfort and elegance. We place a strong emphasis on luxurious materials, painstaking attention to detail, and timeless elegance. Every item has a unique tale to tell and is made in casual designs with subtle accents.
Regarding The House of Chikankari
A new business strategy is being used by House Of Chikankari to combine the traditional handicraft of women’s clothes with Lucknow’s heritage artwork. They advertise Made in India goods to the international market using fabrics including muslin, velvet, silk, muslin, viscose, Inayat, and rayon. You may find a full selection of handcrafted items at House Of Chikankari, including kurtas, kaftans, bottom wear, gowns, sarees, and dupattas.
Aakriti Rawal and Poonam Rawal, a mother-daughter team, transformed their pastime of making ethnic designs into a business during the lockdown and developed a business plan to export Indian traditional culture to other countries with a cosy feel and craftsmanship. Everyone is motivated to witness mother-daughter womanpreneurship when new business models are incorporated into old artwork.
The company was founded in 2020. It launched the website in 2021, which resulted in a 5X increase in business. 2000+ women have career options thanks to the House of Chikankari. In order to empower and liberate its 5000+ artisan members, the House of Chikankari offers a variety of handcrafted and hand-embroidered objects.
Statistics Of The House Of Chikankari
- Sales for the House of Chikankari come from 33% outside India and 67% within.
- Repeat consumers make up 33% of House Of Chikankari’s clientele.
- Sales for the House of Chikankari were 33 lahks in the fiscal years 2020–21 and 2021–2022, respectively.
- 7.4 sales have been completed thus far in FY 2022-23.
- The sales for the previous month in this were 1.82 crores.
- Currently, projected sales for FY 2022–23 are $15 million.
- House Of Chikankari has a net margin of 15% and a gross margin of 68% to 70%.
- The product range is between $2350 and 7000.
- The House of Chikankari Team comprises 70 members.
- More than 15,000 people have used the service thus far.
Offers And Counter Offers
- Shark Anupam & Shark Vineeta Offer- ₹75 lahks for 6% equity
- Shark Peyush & Shark Aman Offer- ₹75 lahks for 5% equity
- Business Pitcher Counter- ₹75 lahks for 2% equity
- Shark Peyush & Shark Aman Revised Offer- ₹75 lahks for 4% equity
- Shark Anupam & Shark Vineeta Revised Offer- ₹75 lahks for 4% equity
- Shark Aman Revised Offer- ₹75 lahks for 3.75% equity
- Finally, the transaction was completed for INR 75 lakhs for 3.75% equity.
Thank you, Sharks, for believing in our goals! The #HouseOfChikankari is hopeful that this collaboration will help our business reach a global audience!#SharkTankIndia season 2 streaming now on Sony LIV, also available on Sony Entertainment Television.#SharkTankIndiaSeason2 pic.twitter.com/GtzRc4XnZ1
— House of Chikankari (@HOChikankari) January 12, 2023
ALSO READ: Who is Shin Seul-ki from Single’s Inferno, her age, father, boyfriend, Instagram
Watch full video click here.