3 Steps to Uninstall Steam Games on PC/Laptop – Spot72.com
– #Steps #Uninstall #Steam #Games #PCLaptop #Spot72.comWatch full video click here.
Spot72.com – Steam games can take up a lot of space on your hard drive when your game collection grows. For that, you have to know how to uninstall Steam games that are no longer played.
Many people also ask about how to uninstall this game. So, if you are one of the people looking for this information, then don’t worry, because here the admin will provide the steps.
For that, continue to pay attention to the discussion that the admin will discuss in this review until the end regarding the 3 Steps to Uninstall Steam Games on a PC/Laptop. Let’s get straight to the main discussion.
Also read: Tips for Playing the Safest Forex Trading in the Era of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Cara Uninstall Game Steam
There are various ways to uninstall Steam games from your PC/Laptop. And below the admin will provide three very easy ways for you to do it.
1. Using Steam To Uninstall Steam Games
Using Steam is the fastest and easiest way to uninstall Steam games. And to uninstall Steam games using Steam, follow these steps:
- First open the steam client on your desktop and log into your steam account, if needed.
- Then click tabs LIBRARY located on the top navigation menu.
- And from the games listed on the left of your screen, find and right click on the game you want to delete.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, select manage, and from the drop-down, click uninstall.
- After that, a confirmation box will appear, and click the uninstall button again.
Also read: The Best Promising IT-Based Business Opportunities for 2021
2. Uninstall Game Steam Melalui Windows
And if you don’t want to uninstall the game from Steam, then use this method. And follow these steps:
- Click the Start menu on the desktop, then search for “Apps and Features”.
- Next, press enter or select the first option from the list.
- You can also open the control panel and select the “Uninstall a program” option in the programs section.
- And from the listed programmers section, then look for the game you want to delete. After that, click on that and select the Uninstall option.
- You will also be taken to the Steam interface. If needed, please login.
If you want to reinstall, you can open steam and open LIBRARY. Then right-click on the game name, then click the install option.
Also read: The Pros and Cons of Investing Through Forex Trading Robots
3. Uninstall Steam Games Manually
And the next thing is to uninstall manually. This method is also a bit more complicated than the previous one, but you are sure that all gem files are lost or not. And here are the steps to manually uninstall your Steam game:
- First, open the file explorer, and open the folder where you installed Steam. On windows 10, it is C:\programfiles(x86)\Steam secara default.
- After that, open the steam folder and then, the steamapps > common folder.
- And you will see a lot of additional folders here. Right-click the game folder that you will uninstall.
- Next, click delete from the drop-down menu to delete the folder. Or you can also press the delete button on the keyboard after selecting the game folder.
Also read: Types of Google Ads Ads You Need to Know
Watch full video click here.